SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Wireless > RT-N66U (VER.B1)  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Глючит порт №1 New Topic
qwas
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:9/3/2017 3:57:00 PM # 1

Всем привет! Тут появилась одна такая маленькая промблемка ... Все началось с того, что проверил сканированием (NOD32) маршрутизатор RT-N66U c последующим выявлением угрозы CVE-2014-9583. Вылечил установкой свежей версии прошивки от разработчика 3.0.0.4.380_7743 (до этого стояла родная х.х.х.х.374.хххх). Всё установилось, ошибки исчезли, но ... Есть у меня система: HD плеер Asus O! Play HDP-R1 ↔ RT-N66U ↔ собственно ПК. Так вот, начались жутчайшие тормоза по обмену инфы между ПК и плеером (связь проводная), при чём такое ощущение как-будто выходишь в инет по 2G или EDGE !!!! Даже МоСервисы загружался по 10 минут ... Сразу скажу инет ↔ роутер ↔ ПК без проблем, скорость как по тарифу, а вот с плеера в комп и инет висяки. Попробовал напрямую (минуя RT-N66U) с плеера (перекинул провод) войти, все получилось: главтв, онлайн радио всё как надо !!! Закралась подозрительная (наверное уже сами догадались) мысль: ПОРТ !! Поменял местами 1 и 2, и действительно 1 стал глючить / тормозить. Поэтому назревает такой вопрос: можно ли проверить скорость на каждом порте и как? И если действительно порт заглючил можно ли его вылечить ?? Я советовали попробовать сделать сброс на заводские и почистить nvram, но ... тут я вспомнил, что не я настраивал роутер и тот человек сейчас вне зоны доступа ... Да к тому ж IPTV от ростелекома тож мастер настраивал. Поэтому с нулевым роутером я буду можно ли проверить скорость на каждом порте и как? И если действительно порт заглючил можно ли его вылечить ?? Я советовали попробовать сделать сброс на заводские и почистить nvram, но ... тут я вспомнил, что не я настраивал роутер и тот человек сейчас вне зоны доступа ... Да к тому ж IPTV от ростелекома тож мастер настраивал. Поэтому с нулевым роутером я буду можно ли проверить скорость на каждом порте и как? И если действительно порт заглючил можно ли его вылечить ?? Я советовали попробовать сделать сброс на заводские и почистить nvram, но ... тут я вспомнил, что не я настраивал роутер и тот человек сейчас вне зоны доступа ... Да к тому ж IPTV от ростелекома тож мастер настраивал. Поэтому с нулевым роутером я буду как бибизяна с гранатой, что там и какие данные забивать !!! А без конкретной чистки никак пофиксить ?!   : huh: Спасибо.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
billb
Level :
Tech Points : 848
Posted:9/6/2017 7:05:00 PM # 2
English please.................

Hello! Then there was one such little promblem ... It all started with the fact that I scanned (NOD32) the RT-N66U router with the subsequent detection of the threat CVE-2014-9583. He cured the installation of a fresh version of the firmware from the developer 3.0.0.4.380_7743 (before that there was native hhah.h.374. Xxxx). Everything was fixed, mistakes disappeared, but ... I have a system: HD player Asus O! Play HDP-R1 ↔ RT-N66U ↔ proper PC. So, started the terrible brakes on the exchange of information between the PC and the player (wired connection), what does it feel like if you go online for 2G or EDGE !!!! Even MoService was downloaded for 10 minutes ... I'll immediately tell the Internet ↔ router ↔ PC without any problems, the speed is the same as the tariff, but from the player in the computer and the Internet hangs. I tried directly (bypassing RT-N66U) from the player (threw the wire) to enter, everything turned out: glavtv, online radio all right! Caught suspicious (probably already guessed it): PORT !! I swapped places 1 and 2, and really 1 became buggy / slow. Therefore, such a question is brewing: is it possible to check the speed on each port and how? And if the port really bothered, can it be cured? I was advised to try to reset to factory and clean nvram, but ... then I remembered that I was not setting up the router and that person is now out of the access zone ... And besides, IPTV from the Rostelecom was set up by the master, too. So with a zero router, will I be able to check the speed on each port and how? And if the port really bothered, can it be cured? I was advised to try to reset to factory and clean nvram, but ... then I remembered that I was not setting up the router and that person is now out of the access zone ... And besides, IPTV from the Rostelecom was set up by the master, too. So with a zero router, will I be able to check the speed on each port and how? And if the port really bothered, can it be cured? I was advised to try to reset to factory and clean nvram, but ... then I remembered that I was not setting up the router and that person is now out of the access zone ... And besides, IPTV from the Rostelecom was set up by the master, too. Therefore, with a zero router, I will be like a bibizyan with a grenade, what is there and what data to score! And without a specific cleaning can not fix it? : huh: Thank you.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
As a moderator here my responses are my own and based on my knowledge and experience. I do not work for Asus.
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.