Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Wireless > RT-AC3100  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Latest Firmware bricks RT-AC3100 New Topic
nokiam
Level :
Tech Points : 37
Posted:9/8/2017 10:01:00 AM # 21
UPDATE: Not one of the problems that I reported, ASUS did not solve, all the BUGs that I reported neither one was solved, I installed the update 15852 again, and all the BUGs are still there, and ASUS has launched a update that instead of solving the BUGs I had, COLLECTED, more BUGs still, and on top of that, erased all my records on the topic on the SITE INBOX technical support ... And neither solved the problems ... And I came back for version 7743 ... As I said, many BUGs in the 15852 version ...

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
nokiam
Level :
Tech Points : 37
Posted:9/22/2017 8:41:00 AM # 22
Friends, as I said in several posts, I installed version 15852, after installing version 15850 where neither the router started, where I was forced to do a restoration of mergencia, but instead of update 15852 solve the problems of 15850, was added more problems, and I was forced to go back to version 7743, I am now in contact with Asus, to know a positioning of the company, about the errors found, which were added by Asus engineers, where I'm sure, that the company should have a control, before sending the update to its users, so that the same, do not present the problems reported, and not put to download, or in automatic mode in the system of the router, causing that itle annoying icon , which is insistently asking you to update, I sent several messages, and the company comes with standardized answers, and does not give an answer when you leave a new update to resolve the b ugs, which were added by Asus engineers themselves, where it was said above, that the company should have a control of what was released, this was the message that I sent, after they sent me inumumeras times, restore to previous version, instead of giving me an answer when, these problems will be solved. I advise you not to install update 15852, as long as the problems that I reported in the posts here are not solved. The message sent in response to the standard messages follows: "As I said, in previous posts, I have already restored my router, to version 7743, why both the version that was first released 15850, and both the 15852 version, where the 15850 version was, crashing the routers, making with which the router does not even begin, so that version 15852 to correct version 15850, is with many bugs, besides the bugs that were supposed to have been fixed starting from version 7743, all the bugs found in version 15852, I reported the Asus, but no one had the decency to answer, when will be solved the problems found in the new version, caused by the engineers themselves of Asus Global, I wonder, why the Asus does not give an explanation, and why not remove the update 15852, instead of leaving several routers, with more failures, besides the faults that had, all those problems that I related, were caused, because the company Asus, does not have a control of what is being sent to its users, why the company, had this control, it would not let such an update, with so many errors and bugs, was being made available, both in the site and in the altimistic system of the router, causing people to be forced to install, with so many errors added by Asus engineers. Ps: stop sending automatic answers and give me some position when a new update will be available, since this 15852, we are going to say a little worse than the 15850. And the response system, in the page of Asus inbox also not works, so I always open up a new order of service. "

Chuck
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 4
Posted:10/8/2017 1:28:00 AM # 23
I ended up going back to 7743, between the system time error, and it constantly saying connecting, I almost went mad. Glad I saw this thread.

First  Prev  1 2 3
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.