Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Can't ping hardwareon my RT-A66U New Topic
stonefox
Level :
Tech Points : 5
Posted:5/16/2017 6:41:00 AM # 1
Hello.
I have an RT-AC3200 and an RT-A66U
When I'm using the CMD ( commands Prompt ) and ping  RT-A66U everything is OK, but all the hardware I connect to the ports (1 to 4) or wireless  to the RT-A66U, I can't ping and can't see the hardwares when using "Advanced IP Scanner" to search all devices on my network.

What is the result of it and how do I solve it?

Se picture.
192.168.1.108 is RT-A66U and it's work fine.
192.168.1.25 is a Laptop connected to the RT-A66U by cable, but I can't ping it..

data-redactor-wrapper="1" style="position: absolute; left: -9999px;"> data-redactor="1">Hello.
data-redactor="1">When I'm using the CMD ( commands Prompt ) and ping  RT-A66U everything is OK, but all the hardware I connect to the ports (1 to 4) or wireless  to the RT-A66U, I can't ping and can't see the hardwares when using "Advanced IP Scanner" to search all devices on my network.
data-redactor="1">
data-redactor="1">What is the result of it and how do I solve it? data-redactor="1">
data-redactor="1">Se picture. data-redactor="1">192.168.1.108 is RT-A66U and it's work fine.
192.168.1.25 is a Laptop connected to the RT-A66U by cable, but I can't ping it..
data-redactor-wrapper="1" style="position: absolute; left: -9999px;"> data-redactor="1">Hello.
data-redactor="1">When I'm using the CMD ( commands Prompt ) and ping  RT-A66U everything is OK, but all the hardware I connect to the ports (1 to 4) or wireless  to the RT-A66U, I can't ping and can't see the hardwares when using "Advanced IP Scanner" to search all devices on my network.
data-redactor="1">
data-redactor="1">What is the result of it and how do I solve it? data-redactor="1">
data-redactor="1">Se picture. data-redactor="1">192.168.1.108 is RT-A66U and it's work fine.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.