SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Wireless > DSL-AC88U  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]DDNS not working New Topic
Browni
Posts : 60
Level :
Tech Points : 42
From: United Kingdom
Posted:6/11/2017 8:47:00 AM # 21
Using the debug firmware I enabled remote access and also DDNS.

I was able to remotely login to mydomain.asuscomm.com:8080 and disable remote login!

It gave me this lovely screen :)

http://i68.tinypic.com/33acpqu.jpg

  Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
moc
VIP Member
Posts : 18
Level :
Tech Points : 2
From: Austria
Posted:7/23/2017 6:14:00 PM # 22
After weeks of waiting and a handfull of firmware versions No-IP DDNS is still not working. My plan was to use the device and not to do alpha testing with the ASUS team. I will dump this device and see it as a sunk cost. This is ridiculous for a 300€ device. The ZTE 30€ device was working after 2 minutes. Thank you for the learning curve. 

  Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
moc
VIP Member
Posts : 18
Level :
Tech Points : 2
From: Austria
Posted:10/7/2017 11:40:00 PM # 23
Dear Asus Team, we are now with .455 and ddns is still not working. Any suggestions? It's now 6 moths for this product on the market with no practical use. Plz set some corrective actions. BR moc>
>http://de.tinypic.com/r/okd6yp/9>
>
>Quote:
Author: babis3g Posted: 5/12/2017 6:42:00 PM

Thanks i have informed the team, but note there is a newer firmware today, build 393


  Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
babis3g
Posts : 3562
Level :
Tech Points : 1473
From: Greece
Posted:10/8/2017 7:47:00 PM # 24

Quote:
Author: moc Posted: 10/7/2017 11:40:00 PM

Dear Asus Team, we are now with .455 and ddns is still not working. Any suggestions? It's now 6 moths for this product on the market with no practical use. Plz set some corrective actions. BR moc>
>http://de.tinypic.com/r/okd6yp/9>
>
>Quote:
Author: babis3g Posted: 5/12/2017 6:42:00 PM

Thanks i have informed the team, but note there is a newer firmware today, build 393



As far i remember, Asus could not find ddns issue at their end ... again i have inform the team & hope they look into your logs

  Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
I Do Not Work for Asus... Thanks
babis3g
Posts : 3562
Level :
Tech Points : 1473
From: Greece
Posted:10/11/2017 3:06:00 PM # 25

Quote:
Author: moc Posted: 10/7/2017 11:40:00 PM

Dear Asus Team, we are now with .455 and ddns is still not working. Any suggestions? It's now 6 moths for this product on the market with no practical use. Plz set some corrective actions. BR moc>
>http://de.tinypic.com/r/okd6yp/9>
>
>Quote:
Author: babis3g Posted: 5/12/2017 6:42:00 PM

Thanks i have informed the team, but note there is a newer firmware today, build 393



Please send feedback form again (tick all debug options at feedback page)
Try asuscomm ddns service, if works
They are trying to check the issue from server side because current problem can not reproduce this issue at their end

  Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
I Do Not Work for Asus... Thanks
moc
VIP Member
Posts : 18
Level :
Tech Points : 2
From: Austria
Posted:11/12/2017 2:47:00 AM # 26
Dear babis3g,>Sorry for bothering again. I've tried to run ddns on asuscomm.com and noir and still couldn't manage to get it operational. Do you have any last advice for me? I'm so disappointed as the last Asus routers where running without any complaints but this one is after almost 6 months troublesome. Otherwise i'll sell it.>BR Armin

  Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
babis3g
Posts : 3562
Level :
Tech Points : 1473
From: Greece
Posted:11/12/2017 5:31:00 PM # 27

Quote:
Author: moc Posted: 11/12/2017 2:47:00 AM

Dear babis3g,>Sorry for bothering again. I've tried to run ddns on asuscomm.com and noir and still couldn't manage to get it operational. Do you have any last advice for me? I'm so disappointed as the last Asus routers where running without any complaints but this one is after almost 6 months troublesome. Otherwise i'll sell it.>BR Armin

Hi, sorry no other suggestion apart to use latest beta (post 172)

https://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&id=20170317205944707&board_id=11&model=DSL-AC88U&page=18&count=181

and reset via the back button, then first thing set up ddns & internet connection before other settings
& send again feedback for possible more suggestion, i have inform the team

  Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
I Do Not Work for Asus... Thanks
babis3g
Posts : 3562
Level :
Tech Points : 1473
From: Greece
Posted:11/13/2017 4:44:00 PM # 28
Hi, they have inform me that they found the issue & will fixed next firmware ... by the way one question, do you use pppoa? thanks
Quote:
Author: moc Posted: 11/12/2017 2:47:00 AM

Dear babis3g,>Sorry for bothering again. I've tried to run ddns on asuscomm.com and noir and still couldn't manage to get it operational. Do you have any last advice for me? I'm so disappointed as the last Asus routers where running without any complaints but this one is after almost 6 months troublesome. Otherwise i'll sell it.>BR Armin


  Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
I Do Not Work for Asus... Thanks
UK Sentinel
Member
Posts : 962
Level :
Tech Points : 420
From: GBR
Posted:11/18/2017 7:32:00 PM # 29
ASUS DSL-AC88U - Version 1.10.04_build460 is now available, maybe worth loading and factory reset to see if this fixes some of you issues, the changelog is long


https://www.asus.com/Networking/DSL-AC88U/HelpDesk_Download/


UK Sentinel

  Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
moc
VIP Member
Posts : 18
Level :
Tech Points : 2
From: Austria
Posted:11/20/2017 3:03:00 AM # 30
Thank you!>BR Armin

  Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
First  Prev  1 2 3
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.