SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Graphic Card > ROG-STRIX-GTX1080TI-O11G-GAMING  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Feedback and Suggestion]Lack of display ports. New Topic
necrosis
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:4/21/2017 3:40:00 AM # 1
I really would like to know who thought it was a good idea to reduce the display ports on all nVidia cards other than the base "Founders Edition"?>
>These are computer graphic cards that get hooked up to computer monitors that are increasingly display port. Even YOUR OWN monitors are this way. I have three that are display port only because of g-sync. But here you go and remove one of the display ports off the higher end cards deviating from the reference cards for no reason.>
>And no I am not going to deal with stupid adapters for something that was idiotically changed from the reference cards. Now to return this thing and go with another maker.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
luchorozas
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:8/16/2017 5:25:00 AM # 2
Some models of ASUS monitor can be connected using multiport streaming, like using a daisy chain. But I think than 3 MP and 1 HDMI are better than 2 MP and 2 HDMI.>
>Sorry for my english!

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.