New official firmware (soon at Asus download pages & live update web server)
ASUS DSL-N14U B1/ DSL-N14U Firmware version 184.108.40.206_17 (This product supports both Annex A and Annex B)
- Now supports Web History feature(Traffic Manager > Web History).
- Support ASUS router app which make it very easy to monitor and manage router status and client devices and more.
- URL Filter now supports HTTPS sites blocking.
- Guest Network with additional Bandwidth Limiter feature.
- AiCloud > Smart Sync supports additional Provider options, Dropbox/ FTP server/ Samba.
- Support System Log > Active Connections feature.
- New IPTV design for ADSL/ Ethernet WAN.
- QIS now supports Germany ISP ADSL profiles. With specific settings for specific ISP, for both Internet/ IPTV services.
- Now supports URL Filter - White List/ Black List setting.
- Now supports built-in release note info, display if new/ beta firmware detected. With additional Get Beta Firmware option.
- Enhanced the login authentication strength and fixed CSRF related issues.
- Added protection mechanism for GUI login brute-force attack for login username and password.
- Updated SSH Dropbear from ver.0.52 to ver.2016.73.
- Added authentication checking in HTTP POST packets.
- Fixed LPR buffer overflow issue.
- Fixed Samba Badlock CVE-2016-2110 (Man in the middle attacks possible with NTLMSSP).
- Fixed Samba Badlock CVE-2016-2111 (NETLOGON Spoofing Vulnerability).
- Fixed page redirect/ XSS security related issues.
- Remote DHCP information disclosure.
- ADSL WAN (ATM) QIS manual setting list updated,
Add Australia ISP, Dodo (PPPoE).
Add Australia ISP, Dodo (PPPoA).
Add Italy ISP, EOLO.
Add Italy ISP, TIM (PPPoE).
Modify Italy ISP, TIN -> TIM (PPPoA).
Add Greece ISP, Otenet, ADSL+IPTV service.
Add Greece ISP HOL, ADSL+IPTV service.
Add United Kingdom ISP, Origin Broadband.
Add United Kingdom ISP, Kcom.
Add South Africa ISP, Vanilla.
Add South Africa ISP, Imaginet.
Add South Africa ISP option, Other ISP.
Add South Africa ISP, Crystal Web.
Add Iran ISP, Bistnet.
Add Iran ISP, TCT.
Add Iran ISP, Shahrad.
Add Iran ISP, TCI.
Add Iran ISP, Hiweb.
Add Iran ISP, Mci.
Add Iran ISP, Mokhaberat.
Add Iran ISP, Tcmnet.
Add New Zealand ISP, TrustPower.
Add Germany ISP, Deutsche Telekom, ADSL+IPTV service.
Add Germany ISP, Vodafone, ADSL+IPTV service.
Add India ISP, Reliance (PPPoE).
Add India ISP, Reliance (MER).
Add Algeria ISP, Jawab.
Add Poland ISP, Orange.
Add Uganda ISP, PoolDeep.
Add Faroe Islands ISP, Foroya Tele.
Bug fixes and Enhancements:
- Support extended firmware version.
- Added deny ports in the miniupnpd configuration file. Avoid upnp misuse the ports added by other applications.
- Restart upnp when the iptables reserved ports were added or deleted.
- Fine tune IPv6 support, address related issues.
- Extend Parental Controls rule limit from 7 to 32.
- Fixed Bandwidth Limiter upload limit can't work on ATM mode/ buffer overflow issue.
- Fixed QIS(Quick Internet Setup) related issues.
- Add UDP port 68 for WAN DHCP mode.
- Added patch for 3G/4G APN Configuration support.
- HW NAT will false learning when pptp/l2tp client enabled. Now disable hw_nat when pptp/l2tp is enabled and vice versa.
- Default set WPS to PBC mode.
- Fixed various UI related issues.
- ASUS member registration link added.
- Fixed Download Master/ Media Server related issues.
- Support "Connection Status" could auto refresh for PPTP.
- Fixed no default route issue in certain case.
- Redirect to error page as IP conflicting in USB modem mode.
- Fixed after enable AiDisk wizard, FTP Server can't use issue.
- Fixed PPTP server cannot be disabled issue.
- Fixed possible Bandwidth Limiter can’t work after system reboot issue.
- Remove debug message of DDNS retry mechanism.
- Fixed the issue that igmpproxy and udpproxy sometimes not executed issue.