Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Graphic Card > HD7950-DC2-3GD5  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]HD7950-DC2-3GD5 Radeon HD 7950 3GB 384-bit GDDR5 New Topic
Cobra
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:11/8/2012 10:17:00 AM # 1
I am very disappointed with Asus RMA/Support. I have sent a tech form in as well as replying to the e-mail I received earlier today. 

Just over a month ago I contacted ASUS support in regards to a failed Video adapter.

My linked adapter in crossfire stopped working. I received a very disturbing e-mail today indicating liquid damage with a picture that is not identifiable as anything but a circuit board with some dark spots. It is not possible for this card to have received liquid damage, if it had so would have my MB and main adapter. The extent of the damage they indicated would have renter the card in operable from the start as it worked for almost 2 months this is not possible. My main adapeter is the same card and my MB is a sabertooth 990FX.

I would never try to RMA something I caused espsicaly something like liquid damage that is very easy to notice.

I am extremely disappointed with this service. . As a loyal Asus customer for the better part of a decade my first experience with theRMA/Support has left a very bitter taste in my mouth. I have spent in the range of $10,000.00 in Asus products including Mother boards, Video cards and my G73 series laptop.

I am doubtful I would purchase anything from Asus again if this is the type of service I can expect.

Here is the response I got from Asus support
"Your RMA has been received; however there is a delay in processing as there is (liquid damage" along with the below picture.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Cobra
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:1/23/2013 7:46:00 AM # 2

just a quick update to this issue.

I did get a replacment after a 2nd RMA.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.