ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Motherboard > MAXIMUS V GENE  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Very careful with the Q-Code A0 New Topic
Solid
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:7/18/2012 1:29:00 PM # 1
Very careful with the Q-Code A0 ... To update the bios and appear the Q-Code (A0), you can damage your motherboard! ASUS knows of the problem, but does nothing to correct! I am having problems(maximus V Gene), with BIOS 0903 Q-CODE (A0), my Maximus IV Extreme, after updating the bios presented the same problem Q-CODE (A0) (blue screen and various errors). All plates are with problem. I would advise you to request the RMA Q-CODE A0 will damage your motherboard!

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
HHC
Administrator
Level :
Tech Points : 9939
Posted:7/18/2012 5:12:00 PM # 2
Q-Code A0 is nothing but hand over control to the OS...

本討論區中並沒有華碩客服人員進駐,若您在討論區無法找到適切的答案,或是希望直接與華碩工程師對話時,請透過技術支援表單詢問。網址:http://vip.asus.com/eservice/techserv.aspx
華碩「筆記型電腦」與「EEE PC」的使用者也可以透過線上即時交流系統(目前為測試中)與華碩工程師線上即時交流。網址:http://vip.asus.com/im_tw/imLogin.aspx
服務時間:週一至週五(09:00 - 18:00)
Ulrich
Level :
Tech Points : 17840
Posted:7/19/2012 5:19:00 AM # 3

Quote:
Author: Solid Posted: 7/18/2012 1:29:00 PM

Very careful with the Q-Code A0 ... To update the bios and appear the Q-Code (A0), you can damage your motherboard! ASUS knows of the problem, but does nothing to correct! I am having problems(maximus V Gene), with BIOS 0903 Q-CODE (A0), my Maximus IV Extreme, after updating the bios presented the same problem Q-CODE (A0) (blue screen and various errors). All plates are with problem. I would advise you to request the RMA Q-CODE A0 will damage your motherboard!

Hi S..

You mention that Asus is aware of this issue.. can you provide any details about that...?

There are 10 kinds of people in the World...Those who understand binary, and those who dont!
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: Ulrich New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.