ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Motherboard > Maximus IV GENE-Z  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]AI suite II will not install New Topic
jbdred
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:8/2/2011 7:51:00 PM # 1
Has anyone run into an issue in which AI suite II will not install? I have tried installing from included DVD and have downloaded new version and tried with no luck. I see a lot of posts for this issue on P67 boards and a patch for it...not sure if that patch applies to this board as it is Z68.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
jbdred
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:8/3/2011 9:04:00 AM # 2
I used the AI suite II patch found here: http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=P8P67&p=1&ft=14&os=29#AI_Suite_II_Patcher.zip I selected no to the reboot now Ran AI suite II installed and the installer finally came up. I was then prompt a lot of time to allow install for each application. Rebooted after install was completed.

Vigen
Level :
Tech Points : 54
Posted:4/20/2012 5:39:00 AM # 3
Hi, this is the solution for installation problem ==================== 1- Download the latest version of Asus Ai suite II pack.......... 2- Unzip the pack........... 3- open the "USB 3.0 Boost" folder and then "DrvResource" folder........... 4- go to the "AXSP" folder........... 5- right click on "axIns.exe" file and click "run as administrator".......... 6- choose OK or accept all the process. 7- reboot your system.......... 8- Now, install your Asus Ai suite II by runing the "setup.exe" file in your Asus Ai suite II root folder".......... 9- If during the installation process, windows asks you to accept the runing process one by one, you accept all of them........... 10- if during the installation process windows asks you to reboot your system, do not accept it until the installation process becoms complete........... 11- Now restart your computer........... 12- Asus Ai suite II is ready to be used.

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.