ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Motherboard > P8P67 DELUXE  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Keeps rebooting New Topic
MrL22
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 3
Posted:3/24/2011 8:28:00 AM # 1
Well I was playing bad company 2 the night before no problem, turned pc off and went to bed, next morning i tried to turn the pc on and it kept rebooting instantly like the youtube video below which I uploaded. Also there was a little smell of burning.

I am unsure why but it always does this boot loop over and over but if I leave it off for a while it will loop once or twice then start booting to q-code 53 which is could not detect ram. Since this video I have tried moving things around and also trying both ram sticks individually but no good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eitcl4DNDjA

Any ideas, i cant seem to see anything that has burnt out...

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
AlphaOne
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 352
Posted:3/24/2011 9:14:00 AM # 2
Are your RAMS in A1 and B1 ????
Move them to A2 and B2.

Anyway, just put 1 stick of RAM in A2, and clear CMOS. And see if it posts.
Repeat with the other stick.

Asus P8P67 Deluxe, i7 2600k @4.5GHz, Corsair Vengeance 1866 16GB (4x4GB) @9-10-9-27 2T 1.5125v, OCZ Vertex2 SSD, Sapphire HD 6850, Corsair H70, Corsair TX850W, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, Antec P180. Do not trust the QVL list, verify the RAM manufacturer's website for the latest and more accurate compatible modules.
MrL22
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 3
Posted:3/24/2011 10:54:00 AM # 3
Thank you for your advice, Sorry, I know on the video I have them in the black slots, I have just tried each stick in A2, cleared the bios each time and still the same.

I have sort of worked out that if i dont clear the bios it goes into that qcode 19 loop but if i clear bios each time i try something it goes upto qcode 53 and sits repeating with 1 long beep and 2 short beeps.

Richard

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: Ulrich New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.