SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Motherboard > M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]How to use both integrated graphics and PCIE2 at the same time? New Topic
Remmi
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:3/4/2011 6:23:00 PM # 1
HI all I would like to be able to use my Geforce GTX 275 and the integrated graphics at the same time to drive 3 monitors. So far I was able to have the GTX working or the integrated ATI. I upgrated the BIOS downloaded the latest drivers but I cant seem to be able to find the solution in the BIOS. If it cant be done I will just buy another cheap GC Thank you for your time

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Remmi
Level :
Posted:3/4/2011 9:13:00 PM # 2
I forgot to note that in the BIOS I have the option "Surround View" with options "Auto" that is impossible to change...

Ghe
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 3703
Posted:3/4/2011 9:14:00 PM # 3
Hi R, it can't be done with a GTX 275.
However, I think that you can use a HD 5450 and the onboard VGA with Hybrid Crossfire.

Remmi
Level :
Posted:3/4/2011 9:13:00 PM # 4
I forgot to note that in the BIOS I have the option "Surround View" with options "Auto" that is impossible to change...

Remmi
Level :
Posted:3/4/2011 9:49:00 PM # 5
Thank you for your answer.At least I wont spend hours trying it knowing it is not possible. I just bought the HD 5450 (only £27 on Pixmania)...

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: Ulrich New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.