Forum  
  Topic : [Others]Audio Driver and Bios for P5N32-E SLi New Topic
Needles
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:2/9/2011 4:17:00 AM # 1
Hi There,

is there someone who can provide me with a working link to download the last Audiodriver and the bios-revision 1903 for the P5N32-E SLi?

The download at support.asus.com doesnt work for me because when i click the downloadlocation (Global DLM, Global or china) i am asked to type in the securitycharacters. The problem is that with IE8 i dont see anything and FF 3.6.13 or 4.0 or opera 11.01 i only get an broken image because it cant load that image from the server.
This error has existed for weeks i tried to download drivers for a newer board a few weeks ago and had the same issue...
Or maybe someone can tell me what i have to enable or disable (in the browser, i dont think this is a browserissue though) to get the image to work...

Thanks in advance an best regards

Needles

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 3684
Posted:2/9/2011 5:23:00 AM # 2
Hi, try the direct links below.  As for Internet Explorer, see if this does any good.  Open "Compatibility View Settings" (under tools), and check the box next to "Display all websites in Compatibility View".  Install the latest Flash player from Adobe, the latest browser versions, and the latest Sun Java.  If you're still unable to download from the site, and you need more software/drivers, post and list what you need, be specific, operating system, file description, etc.

P5N32-E SLI BIOS 1903

SoundMAX AD1988A Audio Driver V6.10.01.6110 for Windows 32bit Vista.(WHQL) / V6.10.02.6110 for for Windows 64bit Vista.(WHQL)

ADI 1988A/B HD Audio CODEC WinXP 32bit/64bit, Vista 32bit/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit

All P5N32-E SLI Downloads (No Description)

Needles
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:2/9/2011 6:19:00 AM # 3
Hi Starams5,

thanks a bunch, that should do for the first...

Regards

Needles

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.