Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > LCD Monitors > VE276Q  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]how to enable Asus VE276Q monitor's sound New Topic
galdragon
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:7/24/2010 7:58:00 AM # 1
Hi Everyone, i have just received the Asus VE276Q today. after first plugging and using, the speaker of the VE276Q is the default for my computer. I tried to turn off its sound by doing: "click on the volume icon at the bottom right --> then click on the small icon of asus monitor -->then in the General, at the Device Usage, i chose Don't Use This Device(Disable)" after that, the sound of the speaker from the monitor has been turned off and i can use my laptop speaker. Unfortunately, now i want to turn on the sound of the monitor again but don't know how to do it I tried to do the same method again (disable the sound of laptop)===> the laptop become muted. However, i can fix the sound of the laptop but not the monitor can anyone help me? I am using Window 7 thank you

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
ian
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:9/15/2010 11:10:00 AM # 2
Hey galdragon

I had the same exact problem with my monitor and was able to fix it :)

I went to the control panel and selected the sound icon.  I then selected the "Speakers" device and then hit the "Set Default" button. 

Not sure if this is the "correct" way to solve your problem but it worked for me.

Hope this helps,
Ian

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.