Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Eee Family > Eee PC 1005P  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]No Bluetooth New Topic
Chris
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:4/19/2010 10:42:00 PM # 1
I've got a problem with my new Eee PC 1005P. First question is: does it have bluetooth? I thought it was there when I press Fn+F2 at the first times, but after BIOS update bluetooth doesn't appear any more. There is no option in BIOS. Windows 7 says, that bt-driver is installed, but there is no bt-device to be found.

Same problem with my new ASUS X5DAF.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
the_flyingpig
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 34
Posted:4/25/2010 2:22:00 PM # 2
The 1005P definitely has bluetooth. I'm always wary with BIOS upgrades although I didn't have an issue when I upgraded mine using the new version from AsusTek; could you re-check your version to see it's the right one? You probably need to add more details to your post so other people can work out where the problem could be.

B
Level :
Tech Points : 3
Posted:5/3/2010 5:04:00 AM # 3
I think not all versions of 1005P have bluetooth - mine pretty sure does not and it also does not appear in the tech specs from the site I purchased it from.

That's the fun parts with laptops these days, the same model may come in many different configurations (ever played the "guess the driver" game when the manufacturer gives you 3-4 choices for lan, wan, camera, video and so on?)

Just hope I have draft N

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.