ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Eee Family > Eee PC 1005PE  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Video Controller Driver New Topic
Li
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:4/7/2010 4:37:00 PM # 1
In my device manager it say i am missing the driver for Video Controller, so I downloaded  the Chipset Driver and the VGA Driver from the website. But I can't install them. The error message says "Not supported by this version of windows" or "Minimum requirement not met" Im sure that I clicked on the Win7 selection. Anyone can help me?

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
maiaibing
Level :
Tech Points : 185
Posted:4/9/2010 8:05:00 PM # 2
Hmm. I installed the video update without a hitch. Maybe you should try downloading the file again if it somehow was corrupt?

Quote:
Author: Li Posted: 4/7/2010 4:37:00 PM

In my device manager it say i am missing the driver for Video Controller, so I downloaded  the Chipset Driver and the VGA Driver from the website. But I can't install them. The error message says "Not supported by this version of windows" or "Minimum requirement not met" Im sure that I clicked on the Win7 selection. Anyone can help me?

chrismmm
Level :
Tech Points : 44
Posted:4/19/2010 11:33:00 AM # 3

Quote:
Author: Li Posted: 4/7/2010 4:37:00 PM

what ver of win u running on the box?

chrismmm 1005 pe owner
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.