Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Notebook > K40IN  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]issue from ELAN Smart-Pad New Topic
Noob Newbie
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:10/15/2009 9:49:00 AM # 1
Guys, any of you got problem to Shut down slow when using ELAN Smart-Pad?
I hv an issue is regarding Window shut down slowly....

I checked the "Performance information & Tools", it telling me that the File name : ETDCtrl.exe causing the window shut down slowly....
I did disable it before, it really affected, it's really fast after disable, shut down in 15~20sec,
when the enable the ELAN, it take me around 1min to shut down.
but after disable it, 2nd issue came out, is the Touch Pad can function normally but cant Move a things by Double touch, cant scroll Up & down Left & right by 2 finger.....

any of you got same issue? is there any ASUS software can replace the ELAN?
my lappy using ELAN v7.0.5.2, in ASUS hv 1 only which is v7.0.5.6...is there any different?
I just need it fucntioning normally as others Lappy...no need so high tech....hahaha

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
WiZaRd
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 48
Posted:10/29/2009 9:05:00 PM # 2
I think you need to update your drivers for your ELAN. You can look for it in the download section. As regards to the features like scrolling by 2 fingers, you can customize the settings of your Smart Pad Multi-Finger. Just go to Control Panel -> Multi-Finger and then customize the settings according to your preferences.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.