SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Eee Family > ET2203T  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]problems with the wireless keyboard and mouse ET2203T New Topic
bimba
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:9/30/2009 8:48:00 PM # 1
Hi all!
We are not able to connect our wireless keyboard and mouse to the PC. We changed the batteries and we pushed for 3 seconds the button on the keyboard and mouse, but nothing.

Can you help me? What are the correct instructions in order to connect the keyboard and the mouse in our ET2203T?

Is it a BIOS problem?

Thanks!

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
TRESSANTI
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:9/30/2009 8:54:00 PM # 2
Hi there I have excactly the same problem with ET2203T. I updated the BIOS to last version, changed Vista into Windows 7 , updated drivers, but keyboard and mouse work for few mins and than stop working. I don't know what to do, please help me, with new drivers o bios update for vista / windows 7 thanks a lot

bimba
Level :
Posted:10/1/2009 3:05:00 PM # 3
The Asus helpdesk suggested me to update the BIOS. I have still to do it, but  after your response i don't know if this is the real solution!!!

I hope I mistake!

Does anyone know the solution to our problems?

Thanks

bimba
Level :
Posted:10/1/2009 7:04:00 PM # 4
I upgraded the BIOS but with no success!

Any help?

DrZ
Level :
Tech Points : 2133
Posted:10/1/2009 8:19:00 PM # 5

Quote:
Author: fabbri Posted: 9/30/2009 8:48:00 PM

Hi all!
We are not able to connect our wireless keyboard and mouse to the PC. We changed the batteries and we pushed for 3 seconds the button on the keyboard and mouse, but nothing.

Can you help me? What are the correct instructions in order to connect the keyboard and the mouse in our ET2203T?

Is it a BIOS problem?

Thanks!

Fabbri,
Go into your users manual and follow the process to get into the BIOS.  Once there, right arrow to the advanced page.  Down arrow to onboard device configuration and press enter.  Look at each device in the list and make sure each device shows enabled.  If not, arrow to that device and press enter.  Highlight enable and press enter.  Continue doing this until all say enabled.  Press F10 to save your BIOS and restart the machine. 
Follow the process to get your Eee Top to recognize your keyboard and mouse.  I am not sure if those two are running on Bluetooth but sometimes you have to go into BIOS to enable things that you would expect to be already enabled.

Let us know.
Best Regards,
DrZ

Old Guy. EPc 1201N (Win 7, 4gB RAM). Panasonic toughbook with Windoze XP Pro and Suse Linux. Hand built Power machine with Quad core, 16gB memory, 2TB hard drive, Dual 1gB video Cards, Running XpPro and Unix. Research Engineer with close to 40 yrs experience working on and with computers....guess that makes me an old geek and if not a geek.... just cussed old!
TRESSANTI
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:10/5/2009 5:19:00 AM # 6
I'm really sorry, but after updating BIOS  to last version and enableded all devices, nothing happens. Mouse and Keyboard wireless stop working after few mins, and before stopping, mouse pointer flicks. Are they bluetooth devices? I can't find any bluetooth devices and I can't install asus bluetooth software (BT-253 Bluetooth Driver) from asus download website.

please, help me
thx
Antonio

TRESSANTI
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:10/30/2009 6:05:00 PM # 7
Any solutions to fix my problems? Is there someone has installed mouse and keyboard wireless under windows 7? new drivers?

thx
Antonio

Häfner
Level :
Posted:11/25/2009 3:38:00 PM # 8
I've got the same problem on the machine I bought two weeks ago. I doubt wether it is only a software problem. By the way, how to enter BIOS without a working keyboard?

atplpilot
Level :
Posted:3/1/2010 2:48:00 AM # 9

both keyboard and mouse after a while stop working . Anybody knows what we can do to restore it ?
thank you I am getting crazy !

Saki_Kawa
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:3/19/2010 8:14:00 PM # 10
Hi! I had the same issue.. I've fixed it by turning off my et2203t and unplugging the power supply cable. Does someone have found a better way to fix it?? It's quite annoying problem! P.S.: don't try to restore system with the Recovery DVD.. it's a very bad stuff! The dvd doesn't restore the real start status of you pc, it erases all partitions and doesn't install eeememo, fotofun, eeedocking and some more.. if anyone know how and where to download it I'll be greeting! Thanks!!

1 2  Next  Last
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: HHC New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.