Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Eee Family > Eee PC 1000HE  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Bluetooth problem in windows 7 New Topic
shuher
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:6/2/2009 4:34:00 AM # 1
Hello , I have install windows 7 as my primary OS and deleted Win Xp. Now i have problem with Bluetooth i can't find driver for win 7. Someone know the solution and where i can find proper driver . Thanks , sorry for my English.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Chaves
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 51
Posted:6/2/2009 6:25:00 AM # 2
we already have a few threads that cover how to get ALL the Drivers and Software to work under windows 7, just go to the support page for the 1000he on ASUS, select XP for the OS and then download the bluetooth driver, once downloaded right click on the installer go to properties and then select compatibility tab, from there select run as and then select Windows XP SP2, then below that select run as admin, click okay and then run the installer, it should then install fine and you should be good to go. Thats all I had to do.

PCFlip.com - EeePC 1000HE w/ 2gb DDR2-800 CL4 Memory & 500gb WD Blue HDD Upgrade, Running Windows 7 w/ GMABooster & SetFSB, along with a few other tweaks and mods :)
Gerrard
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 82
Posted:6/2/2009 5:52:00 PM # 3

Perhaps, you can enable the bluetooth in BIOS.
When booting, press <F2> repeatedly to enter the BIOS settings. In the Advanced tab, you can enable all the devices and press <F10> to save the setting.

shuher
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:6/3/2009 3:51:00 AM # 4
Hello , Thank you for an answer , i did install Driver in the way you told me but after installation i try to open "My Bluetooth Place" to find another device my EXPLORER is collapse. If you know the reason ? Thanks again , sorry for my English.

Easler
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 41
Posted:6/3/2009 8:58:00 AM # 5
I installed the Win 7 RC yesterday and was able to get Bluetooth working fairly easily.  I had Bluetooth enabled in the BIOS when I installed Win 7.  During the install, windows installed some Bluetooth drivers.  Then I downloaded the lastest ASUS Bleuetooth driver for the Eee PC.  It installed with no problems and was able to discover my MS Bluetooth Mouse.  It works fine.  As an earlier poster stated, you  may need to enable Blurtooth in BIOS.  After doing that you should be able to go to the Device Manager.  If it does not show any Bluetooth items it should show some items with question marks.  You should be able to let windows search for drivers.  After it finds and installs drivers, you will still need to download and installed the ASUS Bluetooth drivers.  If all esle fails, you could reinstall Win 7 after making sure that Bluetooth is enabled in BIOS.

Tommie
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 3
Posted:1/2/2010 8:03:00 AM # 6
Sorry. I posted this in the wrong area. It doesn't give me the option to delete.

First computer was a TI-99/4A. Graduated to an Amiga 1000 then to Windows 95, 98, XP then Vista. Am still trying to get Windows 7 right.

Tech Points : 58
Posted:1/5/2010 9:30:00 AM # 7
You don't need drivers. Windows 7 detected my bluetooth and installed it fine with no 3rd party software needed.

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: HHC New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.