Topic : [Problem]N50V Serie HELP!!!!! New Topic
Chery Malai
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:3/5/2009 5:35:00 AM # 1
Hi !

I have a huge problem !

Well, I clicked on "start" then "shut down" (éteindre, cause I'm French). Then I took the cable off 'cause I wanted to switch on the laptop in another room of the flat.

When I switched it on, Bios was charging normally as for any other computer...and there was the message : "computer was not switched off correctly...do you want to switch it on normally or without failure....", I typed "enter" and the logo "microsoft company" appeared, normal will you say...but then, vista was not charging at all !!!! I have a black screen...I can see the mouse but nothing else...

Clicking F5, the computer asks if I want to choose vista...ok ! but nothing....I try to restart the computer with a cd inside, there's nothing appearing on the screen....

I tried to see if the bios was working, and it is !!!

Did the motherboard failed ? This is what I am wondering...or is it something I can unlock in the bios ?...

HEEEELP !!!

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Willy
Level :
Tech Points : 3969
Posted:3/5/2009 12:29:00 PM # 2

Use the hidden partition, reserved for recovery purpose, in the hard disk to restore your computer to the factory settings.  Backup your personal data first.

Restart your computer.  Press F9 key immediately when the ASUS logo appears.  This will start the recovery procedure, including the installation of all the drivers and utilities.  Follow the instructions.  Your computer will be restored to the factory settings, and the problem will be solved.

Good luck!!

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.