ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Graphic Card > EAH4850 Series  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]EAH 4850 Manual New Topic
Ken
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:1/16/2009 1:32:00 AM # 1
The lack of a manual for this card is just aggrevating. I have read and correct me if I am wrong that there are lights on the card itself? Where and in what document explains the lights on the board and what they mean? Initially when I went to put in the manual CD that came with the cards it pops up I need a service pack of some sort and does not tell me what service pack and never installs. Still cant get that CD to install so I bypassed the installation and browsed the CD for the 2 pdf documents on it about software and installation. The installation is a joke and never shows the card and does not explain the proper installation and how to hook it up to a monitor and what the lights mean and which port on the card to hook a monitor up to. I figured it out of course but was still wanting to verify my installation since I have never had a dual card configuration before.

Ken

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
edoeus
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:1/30/2009 5:35:00 AM # 2
So what are those red lights for??
I see two on mine.  my issue is that I do not get a signal to my monitor and the fan of the GPU does not go on, however there are these two lights.....what do those mean??

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.