Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]service/assembly manual for the F3 series New Topic
[nld]Johan
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:1/6/2009 4:35:00 PM # 1
Hi everyone,

does anyone have the service manual for the F3 series? I'm not talking about the user/hardware guide witch is available on the site, but the manual for showing how the parts are screwed together etc. I googled myself silly but I can't find it anywhere on the www.

reason why I like to have it: after 2 times RMA and a total of 2 months without the damn thing I find the keyboard is a little 'wobbly', I think some douche has forgotten to tighten a screw or something. I really don't want it to go to RMA for something this trivial, so I figured to look up in the manual if there is something to tighten and if so to try it myself.

thanks,

Johan

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Losnad
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 147
Posted:1/6/2009 6:04:00 PM # 2
Not for this model but you can make an idea about this http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=122632

[nld]Johan
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:1/6/2009 10:57:00 PM # 3
well, I've solved it already... it turns out that 4 screws are missing, since the last repair. No wonder things feel a bit shaky :@
Asus is sending them over, so I don't have to dismantle the whole thing to figure out what's wrong. Thanks anyway for the reply, and a dismantle guide would still be handy to have I think? so if you know where to find one, please leave a message :)

bye

Anamnesia
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 43
Posted:1/7/2009 6:56:00 PM # 4

Quote:
Author: Losnad Posted: 1/6/2009 6:04:00 PM

Not for this model but you can make an idea about this http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=122632

Wow!  Thanks for that Losnad...

The link is excellent.  I'd already disabled a few of the items for my F3SV, because I was getting DPC spikes with my Firewire audio card.  But the link you posted has so much more!

Cheers!

ASUS F3SV, T7700, 4Gb RAM, 160Gb Kingston SSD, Win7 Ultimate (x32), Cubase 5.1,1-120. PPG Wave 2.3, Roland JX8P, Yamaha TG77, Waldorf Microwave, Kawai K5000W. TC Electronics Studio Konnekt 48 - Version 2.4.0 build 6252(BETA), MOTU MIDI Express XT. Lexicon MX400, Yamaha GQ2015A, Chevin Research A500, 2 x JBL 105's.
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.