SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Multimedia > ASUS TV FM 7135  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Please help! no drivers seem to work for my Tiger 2 card New Topic
Ryouga
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:7/17/2008 8:07:00 AM # 1
I have Vista Home Premium, I am using a Tiger 2 card from my old HP machine which I purchased a new pc recently and kept the tv card.

I then copied the tv tuner driver folder to disc and installed it on my new pc and it worked fine.

But I had a few viruses recently so reinstalled Vista

But I cant find the disc with the drivers so went on HP site and tried the ones from that but it tells me my pc doesnt have the minimum specifications to proceed.

The card says Asus and Tiger 2 and TVT PB

on bottom it says N13219

I cant find a match for this online and an unknown device software says phillips 7135 but the software for the 7135 series tells me I havent a compatable tuner.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Puffnstuff
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 62
Posted:6/21/2009 8:28:00 PM # 2
Ok the bottom of my tv fm 7135 says the same thing as yours does.  You have to use the asus mycinema driver for the device then you can only use cyberlink power cinema, I use version 5 to access the tuner in vista.  No other software will recognize the device that I am aware of and I've tried plenty of stuff that used to work in xp.  Hell I can't get a picture out of my card only sound when I had it installed so I took it out.  I think that I'm just going to buy a new tuner card because this one has been a pita since vista came out.

EVGA x58 E760 w/930 under water|12gb Corsair Dominator DDR3|OCZ Agility 2 ssd, wd, seagate & hitachi sata2 hd's|EVGA gtx480 sli under water|Corsair HX1000w ps|Coolermaster HAF 932 case, apc bx1500lcd, Dell 2709w, Asus Xonar D2X, Razer Black Widow Ultimate kb, Cyborg Ratt 7 mouse, Win 7 Ultimate x64 Retail
Von
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 187
Posted:6/22/2009 2:32:00 PM # 3
your tuner is OEM product, so ASUS does not have ths driver, i am afraid you still need to contact with HP, not ASUS...

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.