SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Notebook > A8Jn  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]My ASUS A8Jn have cracked on the hinge back of LCD.. New Topic
EJ
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:11/16/2007 7:16:00 PM # 1
Hello, my ASUS A8Jn have a cracked on the hinge back of the LCD.. I don't know how I do got the cracked.. Please tell me what can I do..  Does ASUS sevice center here in Philippines can fix it? And is this problem covered by the ASUS  global warranty? I can assure that I had not abused or misused th notebook. I asked this because I'm not the only one experienced this kind of problem. From the previous post, I saw some ASUS A8Jn users experience this kind of problem, maybe all users of A8JN expereienced this, go to the older post of the ASUS A8Jn users and check it out..Again pls answer my question stated above.. Thats all, Thank you and I hope asus service center can fix my problems..

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
TAmACANIZER-+-EJ
Joey
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:11/20/2007 10:09:00 AM # 2
I EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM TOO WITH MY A8JN NOTEBOOK..

QES
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:1/2/2008 4:51:00 PM # 3
I have exactly the same, also screen (cover) isn't stable :S

thesoothsayer
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:1/11/2008 9:29:00 AM # 4
I have the same problem. I hope they fix it for free or I'm never buying an Asus product again!

Edit: My notebook is an A8Fm but it faces the same problem.

Colettis
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:1/15/2008 10:14:00 PM # 5
My A8JP is one year old and the cover (screen) is extremely loose and one corner is coming apart front and back. I also have not abused my notebook or dropped it. Other disappointing minot faults are -  the touchpad silver surface has rubbed away leaving an ugly black ring and all the small rubber pads (feet) on the underside of the body have come away and have been lost. I have previouly owned two laptops that I owned for 5 years each time and the covers remained tight. The touchpads on my previous notebooks showed no signs of wear after 5 years. This A8J notebook seems to be falling apart after only one year.

nrgz
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:2/23/2008 9:45:00 PM # 6
Hi there.. i've asus a8jn too and my sister has too.. and we have the same problem like you...we are from Turkey and we send my sister's notebook to service... and they said that problem is from you  this is "user eror" and they said " we fix it but you must give us money"  we did it and they said " this problem never will repeat again" but my sister's notebook repeat this problem..and my notebook has the same problem... what will we do?? i emailed Service in İstanbul and they answer me that you can post the notebook to us why they do it in Ankara ?? i am sad to bought asus:(

thesoothsayer
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:3/1/2008 6:39:00 PM # 7
I got my hinge problem fixed in Korea and they did it for free, including the courier charges. The hinge seems much better now compared to when I bought it and I hope it doesn't repeat itself.

Stanisv
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:3/4/2008 9:19:00 PM # 8
I have the same problem...

I'm very disappointed of asus products((

arıkan
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:8/13/2008 10:09:00 PM # 9
Merhaba,
Ben de A8JN almıştım ve aynı problem benimkinde de var. Bir çözüm bulabildiniz mi acaba?

arıkan
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:8/13/2008 10:29:00 PM # 10
Hi all,
I have the same problem, the hinge(it is very loose) and LCD cover(it is cracked) problem. Did you find any solution for this problem? Tanks a lot. 

1 2  Next  Last
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.