ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Notebook > A6M  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Laptop charger problem? New Topic
Hunter
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:9/27/2007 11:08:00 PM # 1
Hi :)

Ive had my Asus Laptop for around a year with no faults, however over the last few weeks i have noticed a problem with the charger, which has become worse.
I have a ASUS A6M laptop,   with the charger adapter, the pin that goes into the back of the laptop does not work?

it started off with the power disconnecting, and reconnecting frequently, when the lead was slightly touched/moved, but now, the power does not go through to the laptop from the transformer box?

power is definelty going to the transformer box, as the green l.e.d light turns on, its that the lead going into the laptop has loose wires possibly?

However i have borrowed a friends Asus charger, and it worked fine for a few hours, but then started to disconnect/reconnect regualrly, i decided to unplug it , and the pin and socket felt extremely hot?

So is it just a fault with both charger leads, or is my laptop burning the wires in the lead??

Thank you for any help, im really stuck on what to do? im worried that if i pay £40+ for a new charger and it just does the same thing after a few hours? 

Becca xxx

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Hunter
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:9/29/2007 12:57:00 AM # 2

Can anyone help me with this ? pleasseee?

xxx

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.