Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Cannot install ATK0100 XP driver - HELP New Topic
Verkruissen
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:9/26/2007 4:58:00 PM # 1
Help PLEASE I am about to give up

I am reinstalling XP after giving up on Vista.  Everything installed fine, except Bluetooth did not start.  I have since learnt that it is dependant on the ATK0100 driver.

I cannot get this XP driver to install on my VX2.  I downloaded every single ATK driver and utility, and have tried to install all of them.  Some utilities install, but of course most depend on the ATK driver itself

How do i install the ATK driver?  There is no setup.  Any of the exes in the driver pack are utilities which ask for the ATK driver.  If I use Device Manager to try and add the driver, it doesn't recognise it as new hardware.  None of my existing hardware devices have a faulty driver, therefore I can't "upgrade" the driver to the ATK driver.

HELP I AM STUCK

I tried Asus technical support, but they are useless.  They've responded 3 times now just saying "install the ATK driver".  That's what I'm trying to do!!!

I assume there is a simple way to install this driver but i can't find it

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
amir
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:3/7/2009 12:40:00 AM # 2
hi
i have this problem with my f3sc asus labtop but they dont know what should i do!!!??

Willy
Level :
Tech Points : 3969
Posted:3/7/2009 5:38:00 AM # 3

Download the ASUS ATK0100 UTILITY driver for XP from the following ASUS support site.

http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&model=VX2

Unzip the file.  Double click 2KSETUP.EXE and the driver will be installed properly.

Good luck!!

Ida
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:8/24/2011 5:59:00 AM # 4

Quote:
Author: Willy Posted: 3/7/2009 5:38:00 AM

Download the ASUS ATK0100 UTILITY driver for XP from the following ASUS support site.

http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&model=VX2

Unzip the file.  Double click 2KSETUP.EXE and the driver will be installed properly.

Good luck!!

when i did this it said installation failed why?

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.