Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Notebook > F3Jr  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]ATI Mobility Radeon X2300 Driver New Topic
XT
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:6/13/2007 2:32:00 AM # 1
To all users who have problems with the provided ATI Mobility Radeon™ X2300 drivers. Im having some serious issues with the vga drivers supplied by asus. The main problem is that CCC doesn't work. When I start CCC it is complaining that it has encountered a problem and needs to close. A possible solution is that asus updates its driver, as ATI doesn't provide any drivers for the mobility series.

Through my search on the internet I found this wonderful tool http://www.driverheaven.net/modtool/ wich really works good. So if you got a problem with the supllied drivers try this!

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
fmb
Level :
Posted:12/17/2007 6:33:00 AM # 2
Nice tip, thnx!

digga
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:2/17/2008 7:54:00 AM # 3

Thanks for the valuable info.

I have tried using this method and install the  CCC 8.2 for vista but alas the screen seems to be still flickering badly and it looks like the driver is trying to push the resolution out to 800X600? for some reason. I have checked settings and the like. It seems you guys know a lot more about this than me. Any ideas?

Thanks

Dave
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:2/28/2008 11:06:00 PM # 4

You may also like to try the Omega Radeon Drivers - I've used it successfully in XP
and it has the added advantage that it doesn't require .NET ver. 2 to run  - that's one less piece of useless software to load onto your PC!

http://www.omegadrivers.net/

A8N-SLI Deluxe Opteron 185 @2.86GHz 2GB Crucial Ballistix 2.5. 3.3.6. BFG 8800GTS 320 OC 150GB WD Raptor 250GB WDC SE-16 Thermaltake Armor Case 'IF IT AIN'T BROKE, RIP IT APART TO FIND OUT WHY'
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.