SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Graphic Card > HD7950-DC2-3GD5  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]DirectCUII 7950 Caught fire, Asus not honoring warranty. New Topic
dan
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:7/5/2013 11:50:00 PM # 1
just figured I'd show Asus a large problem that is currently brewing. Being a lifelong Asus customer myself, I'm thinking about jumping ship to another manufacture.

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1040021900#post1040021900
(PS: your "Create Link" button is not working)

Please look at this thread with a serious attitude. Many of us own/work computer business's and buy your products for customers/employees as well. I for one am no longer until this gets resolved properly. I spend anywhere near 5k-8k on your products yearly alone.

Thank you for your time,
                     Daniel Hofmann

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Ajiki-kun
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:7/6/2013 12:35:00 AM # 2
I'm also on that forum. My heart breaks for this person, and my blood boils at the thought of the company refusing to stand behind its product.

I have an ASUS product as well myself, and I've been pretty happy with it for the past year, but if this is all I can look forward to in terms of its warranty coverage, then I may as well burn mine right now.

Having a company honor its warranty shouldn't be a game of cat and mouse; this person isn't looking to defraud anyone, and if anything, deserves far more than the empty courtesy s/he's been getting for the potential damage to computer or even home caused by the faulty product.

I hope this person gets made whole.

Hardwood
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 607
Posted:7/6/2013 7:34:00 PM # 3
ASUS is sensitive to Better Business Bureau complaints.

Gigabyte GA-Ma790FX-DS5(F8G), Phenom II X4 955BE, ASUS EAH5870/V2, Xonar D2X, 4x 1GB OCZ 1066 ram @800, Antec Truepower New 750,Win8pro x64
Squall_Rinoa89
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:7/13/2013 7:51:00 AM # 4
Lovely....

Kinda like how they told me when I bought a Maximus III Gene Mobo, when my i5 760 wouldn't work in the socket.. and told me to buy a new cpu just to flash it to work...

They wouldn't do squat for me so I ended up RMA'ing it to newegg who refunded me then I was able to buy a mobo that accepted the CPU no problems from EVGA.

Hope they eventually help you in the end.

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.