Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Graphic Card > ENGTX560 Series  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Asus ENGTX560 DC. 810 MHz BIOS UPDATE? New Topic
juanjfr
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:11/5/2011 8:35:00 PM # 1
Hello, I have this model, Asus ENGTX560 DC. 810 MHz and I can not find bios update to improve performance to this card. The bios I can find under Asus ENGTX560 dont install on my card. Im having issues with Battlefield 3. Many other people, with GTX560 (TI and not TI) of many other providers (also Asus I suppose because of the DCII performance bios update) found the solution upgrading their bios. My game crash every time the round finish and just before changing map. Tried everything readed on forums from EA, Nvidia, and tech ones. The only thing I can not try is to update my bios. Why this model dont have bios update? Is there any idea to improve performance of this model? Thanks,

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
sintek
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:12/9/2011 5:09:00 PM # 2
I have the same problem and much more... I have an ASUS ENGTX560 DCII/TOP/1GB and I have a lot of freeze on BF3. I can't finish only one round!! It's incredible!! I tried many fix (the last driver beta from NViDiA, downclock the GPU and CPU and decrease the CPU usage from 4 CPU (quand core Q9300) to 2 CPU. But nothing changed. I need to updagrade my GPU BIOS (motherboard Bios is already up to date - X38 Maximum Formula Spec. Ed.) but on your driver support page, there are files don't work for me. Bios upadate and Driver also) Also the serial number is not recognized by your site. I need a fix to play this game please.... Fix your site pls.....

Arthur
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 354
Posted:12/9/2011 6:47:00 PM # 3

Quote:
Author: juanjfr Posted: 11/5/2011 8:35:00 PM

Hello, I have this model, Asus ENGTX560 DC. 810 MHz and I can not find bios update to improve performance to this card. The bios I can find under Asus ENGTX560 dont install on my card. Im having issues with Battlefield 3. Many other people, with GTX560 (TI and not TI) of many other providers (also Asus I suppose because of the DCII performance bios update) found the solution upgrading their bios. My game crash every time the round finish and just before changing map. Tried everything readed on forums from EA, Nvidia, and tech ones. The only thing I can not try is to update my bios. Why this model dont have bios update? Is there any idea to improve performance of this model? Thanks,

Mine is the ENGTX560 TI  DCII/2DI/1GD5, and I have to say the outlook for us is not good.  If I run 3DMark06 I can get scores in the 20,000 range, but with Mark11 it tells me my card's performance is below par and I need to update my card's BIOS.  Tough cookies.  There is no update.

I'd get rid of any software "helps" like "Smart" Doctor et al.and install MSI AFTERBURNER, set your fan speed at 50%, and bump your gpu voltage up to 1.0 for starters.  I don't know of any real fixes other than that, other than to admit to one's self that a mistake was made and go buy a better one.  Maybe an AMD one this time?  Perhaps someone who is a gamer here can recommend a real gamer's card....  <sigh>

MSI's page:
http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/index.htm

It's ok to try to reinvent the wheel, but just make sure it's round, OK? LOL
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.