ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Graphic Card > EN9400 Series  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]EN9400GT HDMI Problem New Topic
heiligenberg
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:4/9/2009 7:25:00 AM # 1
I can't get the HDMI out to work properly with my Philips 37" LCD. The boot screen and Windows XP splash screen are being displayed normal, but as soon as the graphics drivers are activated the screen turns black. "Unsupported video signal" according to my TV. I;ve tried all kinds of settings and resolutions with a 2nd lcd display and dual view configuration. The best I could get is sort of flickering, where the tv would display for about a second, and then turn black for a few seconds, then image again for a second, etc.
The TV works fine with an ATI Radeon HDMI out in full 1920x1080 resolution.

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this and what thew solution could be. Could it perhaps be that my power supply is too small?

Thanks,

Ike.

EN9400GT Silent/DI/512MD2

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Johnson
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:11/2/2009 4:47:00 AM # 2

I have the opposite problem with my Philips 37PF9631D and the Asus 9400GT card I've just installed in my Sony VGX-XL201 media centre. Displays fine but no sound via HDMI. If I connect my PC to my Samsung TV, I can get sound, providing it's 2 channel stereo but if it's in Dolby Digital, I get the occasional pop and crackle but otherwise no other audio. I have the latest NVidia drivers and if I reinstall the original 7600GTL card it's just fine with the Philips and I get simultaneous sound via HDMI to my TV and Coax audio to my amp. I'm at my wits end with this and the card's going back this week unless anyone has any suggestions?

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: HHC New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.