ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Notebook > V1S  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Driver/Utility to use keyboard shortcuts New Topic
Sarakune
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:1/6/2010 7:18:00 PM # 1
I have just upgrade my OS from Vista-32 to Windows 7.  I think I have now resolved all the driver problems, with the exception of those associated with Intel Active Management thingy, the solution of which does not seem to exist at the moment, but that doesn't really affect the system's performance, so I don't care about that. 

The problem now is that all the keyboard shortcuts doesn't work, including the Fn keys and the buttons for turning on-off Bluetooth, wireless, and all those near the screen.  What drivers/utilities do I need to install to make those work again?  Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
jbalsinek
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:3/5/2010 4:45:00 PM # 2
I installed W7 this week and have a similar problem. Turning wireless on/ff via Fn + F2 seems to work and when I first pressed that, Windows installed a bluetooth driver, I've tested that with my phone. The extra buttons at the top of the keyboard do not work though. I'll try to find a solution and post here if I have any luck.

Andri
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 324
Posted:3/5/2010 5:13:00 PM # 3
Install the ATK package which you can download at http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?model=ATK_package&os=30&SLanguage=en-us

Make sure to choose the correct version of Windows that you're using.

jbalsinek
Level :
Posted:3/5/2010 6:41:00 PM # 4
Worked like a charm for me. :)

LFC
Level :
Posted:3/12/2010 2:59:00 AM # 5
Hello!
I download the ATKACPI driver and hotkey-related utilities and install it, but the touchpad key lock doesn't work, and the Fn+F9 neither to lock the touchpad.
Can you help me about that?
Thanks.

dUCO
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:4/26/2010 12:21:00 AM # 6
align="left">hey dude, i was searching for the driver like for two days, i was crazy without shortcuts hotekeys, so i want to give you thank very much :D

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.