SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Notebook > G50Vt(BestBuy)  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Problem Installing ATK0100 Driver New Topic
Ryan
Level :
Tech Points : 8
Posted:10/10/2009 7:25:00 AM # 1
 I just installed windows 7 onto my G50vt laptop and when I was installing the drivers I got stuck at one, that was the ATK0100 ACPI Utility, When I click to install it, it says "Install Failed! ATK0100 APCI UTILITY"

Any1 else having the same problem and how do I fix it

Please anything will help

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Willy
Level :
Tech Points : 3969
Posted:10/10/2009 4:42:00 PM # 2

Try the ATK ACPI Driver for Win7 from the following support site.

http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&model=K50IN

Jenryhl
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 46
Posted:10/13/2009 8:23:00 AM # 3

I was loking about the windows 7 drivers and I see in the Asus download drivers page that for the G50VT there are not official Drivers for use in windows 7 but if we look at the G51Vx drivers section there are the drivers and utilities for windows 7 32 and 64 bits, ( I have not test them) but I was looking about both notebooks and they uses the same in most of they hardware like the Intel 5100 AGN, the realtek Sound and lan, or the synaptics Touchpad, the same chipset PM45, the ite remote, the intel matrix, and both use splendid, life frame, ATK osd2, and atk generic function utility, Virtual cam, wireless console, etc, etc... Then I think that then maybe (and I Say MAYBE) we can use the Drivers in the G51Vx Windows 7 Download page, until asus update the Drivers for the g50VT series and Windows 7?? The more experts here can give me and us they opinion in this?? can some expert here try this and confirm us if it is posible?? I cant do it right now becouse this is the only PC I have here now and I need it full instaled due to the university Works, but If I have more time I will try to test this. But any one who want and can try will be perfect...

I hope this work better than use the vista drivers...

And maybe there are some new features in some of the Asus Utilities that work with our machines...

Wait for answers, about your opinion....
JHL

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.