ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Notebook > G1S  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]asus navigation wizard New Topic
parth
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:6/3/2008 12:53:00 AM # 1
i tried to download the asus navigation wizard on the asus site..but when i clik install after that i see no prgress or anytin.when i try to then clik da round button wich should take me 2 da download page of the drivers, it doesnt take me there but instead bak2 da page 2 download  the asus navigation wizard.ist possible 2 download the wizard in any other way.thank you

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Pedersen
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:6/22/2008 11:17:00 PM # 2

The same here

parth
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:6/24/2008 2:49:00 AM # 3
just download the drivers manually.no other way it seems

mavidere
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:8/6/2008 6:14:00 AM # 4
same problem.. its not installing (ASUS Navigation Wizard )

Kroese
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:11/1/2008 11:29:00 PM # 5
I had the same problem with the Navigation Wizard in Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Vista Home Premium. It would not install, I deactivated the control and deleted it but the support site told me it was inactive. Technical support advised me to go back to a previous restore point or reinstall Vista from the restore CD.
A few days ago I started Internet Explorer with elevated privileges as a administrator. I went to the support homepage and followed the installation procedure again. This time the message was that the installation was succesfull although I did not see al the installation windows. I went back to the support home page and this time I was redirected to the correct download page. When I started Internet Explorer again with normal (reduced) privileges the problem was the same again. The support site redirected me again to the installation pages. But when I added the support site to the Trusted Sites, and restarted Internet Explorer, I was redirected to the correct download page again.

Ramon

fihua
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:12/8/2010 5:21:00 PM # 6

Quote:
Author: Kroese Posted: 11/1/2008 11:29:00 PM

I had the same problem with the Navigation Wizard in Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Vista Home Premium. It would not install, I deactivated the control and deleted it but the support site told me it was inactive. Technical support advised me to go back to a previous restore point or reinstall Vista from the restore CD.
A few days ago I started Internet Explorer with elevated privileges as a administrator. I went to the support homepage and followed the installation procedure again. This time the message was that the installation was succesfull although I did not see al the installation windows. I went back to the support home page and this time I was redirected to the correct download page. When I started Internet Explorer again with normal (reduced) privileges the problem was the same again. The support site redirected me again to the installation pages. But when I added the support site to the Trusted Sites, and restarted Internet Explorer, I was redirected to the correct download page again.

Ramon

your active x should be activated in Explorer - otherwise it doesn't work

apache
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:7/10/2012 6:05:00 PM # 7
ASUS Navigation Wizard

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.