ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Notebook > A8Jc  
  Forum  
  Topic : Asus Malaysia Service Center New Topic
Huan Len
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:3/9/2007 10:14:00 PM # 1
Today I went to ASUS service center that located at Imbi Plaza KL to fix my laptop, which has a crack at the left corner of my screen casing. Luckily, the repair process took only exactly two hours time as what promised by the technician who had entertained me this afternoon. The technicians (2 of them) are very efficient and responsive to customer requests, though the manpower there is less than demands. Since with such inadequate resources, they still deliver their services in a well-trained manner, i believe that with a little bit more manpower, they will get their jobs done more easely and efficiently. All in all, they did a good job today, and i truly appreciate what they had managed to do for me. Thanks.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Angie
Level :
Posted:7/12/2007 5:19:00 PM # 2
Can you give me the address for the service center o the phone no of the center?

Huan Len
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:7/26/2007 7:21:00 AM # 3
Sorry, wrong posting... refer to the last one...

Huan Len
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:7/26/2007 7:22:00 AM # 4

Huan Len
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:7/26/2007 7:22:00 AM # 5
Sorry to tell that I do not have the address, it is located inside Imbi Plaza ground floor, but the telephone number is 03-21480827. Maybe you can try to get the full address from them. It is somewhere near sungai wang, and just opposite of the road of Time square.

thesoothsayer
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:1/16/2008 2:33:00 PM # 6
I assume it was free? I have the same problem on my A8Fm. Started with small pieces of plastic dropping out but I couldn't find the problem on the notebook itself until recently when there was a large gap at the corner of the LCD casing near the hinges.

Edit: Got it done in Korea. It was free along with the courier charges.

hmt
Level :
Posted:5/6/2010 5:25:00 PM # 7
at present i am in pettaling jaya in malaysia. i am having  ASUS P750 3.5G PDA PHONE.
I HAD BOT THIS IN MUMBAI ABOUT 8 MONTHS AGO.BATTERY CHANGED ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO.AGAIN IT DRAINS IN 3/4 HOURS.I WANT TO KNOW ADDRESS OF YOUR SERVICE CENTRE  NEAR PETALLING JAYA (MALAYSIA)WHERE I CAN GET NEW BATTERY.

ah col
Level :
Posted:6/6/2010 10:27:00 AM # 8

hi,,,i just brought new asus a52j series for 2 weeks,,,but it already has a problem....the problem is the blue sreen,,,the laptop will turn into blue sreen and the infomation shows that the window recovery has a problem....after that,,,the laptop will restart by it onself.......can i bring my laptop to the asus service centre-ASUS ROYAL CLUB to fix the problem????please help me thnks,,,,bec my fren oso brougth the new brand a52j same as me,,,but he do not has such a problem....the blue screen problems occurs approximately twice a day,,,,erm....hope to overcome it soon.......

odin88
Level :
Posted:8/10/2010 6:28:00 AM # 9
@ah col yes u can Location: Menara Keck Seng, 203, Jalan Bukit Bintang Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 55100 KL Phone: (Hotline) 03-6279 5077 | (Office) 03-2141 6650/6605 Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 6:30 pm

Gregar
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:2/7/2012 11:01:00 PM # 10
Sorry for posting here,can i send my faulty ASUS boards to the service centre?Do they claim receipt as my receipt at pc depot is gone?TQ

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.