Forum  
  Topic : battery not charging New Topic
menette
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:6/17/2006 3:22:00 PM # 1

good day!
im having trouble charging my battery... i always need to plug my laptop for me to be able to use it...i think the battery is not charging anymore.i bought my laptop sept 2005, and i started having this problem for  a month now. can i try something else besides buying a new batt?thank you and hoping for your reply.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
marie menette imperial agapito, MD
mitxael
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:6/18/2006 4:12:00 AM # 2
align="left">Hi, did you solve this trouble with ur battery??
Pliz tell me how, I have an A4s model and it's not charging anymore, even if the charging light is always on :(

mitxael
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:6/18/2006 2:30:00 PM # 3
align="left">I discovered that the reason is the bios update that I made, from asus support...WOW, expecting support from them...........

Bady
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:10/16/2006 4:00:00 PM # 4
hi, i've purchased my A3L in august 2005 and its about month that i can't charge to 100%, it charges up to ~88%... i gues that lifetime of this battery is around 1 year :( It may had last longer if i could unplug the battery when on AC mode, so it would not charge all the time so it would last longer, but when i unplug my battery, my notebook becomes swinging on the table... my friend uplugs his battery and it's about 2 years now that he has 100% battery... gues i'll have to buy another one :( Oh, and have anybody an idea of how much does it cost?

Posted:10/26/2006 2:47:00 AM # 5
I too have this problem.  It seemed to happen after I removed the battery while replacing a hard drive after it had cooked due to over heating.

Since then I have been unable to get the battery to hold a charge.

Tech Points : 5
Posted:10/26/2006 9:58:00 AM # 6
I have once encountered this problem...It was so annoying, my friend suggest me to do a battery calibration, I did it, and then the problem gone... What a miracle...

Just do it...
Olegario
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:7/20/2010 4:25:00 PM # 7
pls.. I too have the same problem.. But i dont knuw the reason why it wont charge.. The ac light is on but it is not charging.. Pls help on how to solve this problem!.. I cant even do a battery calibration as the notebook wont turn on now.. Because its not being charged.

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: MCZ New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.