ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Audio Cards > Xonar Essence One  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]sonicmaster subwoofer New Topic
Smith
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:4/14/2012 7:02:00 PM # 1
Hi, I'm having the same problem as others have mentioned with my SonicMaster subwoofer not working. It did initially but not since I first used it when I bought N55SF computer last month. Can someone please offer assistance? Thanks.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Hardwood
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 607
Posted:4/15/2012 7:03:00 PM # 2
Couple thing come to mind.

1) are the center and subwoofer swapped. There's a tool icon on the main screen to switch them. Mine always comes out wrong after a driver install.

2) Flexbass should show all speakers as small for best results.

Gigabyte GA-Ma790FX-DS5(F8G), Phenom II X4 955BE, ASUS EAH5870/V2, Xonar D2X, 4x 1GB OCZ 1066 ram @800, Antec Truepower New 750,Win8pro x64
Smith
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:4/28/2012 11:17:00 AM # 3
Thanks for the response, sorry can't see tool icon on my computer. When I enter any of the sound, equalizer or speaker options the sound levels are around medium and I can't see any reason for the subwoofer not to work. Thanks for trying to assist, if you have any further suggestions then they would appreciated.

Teddy
Level :
Posted:5/17/2012 9:44:00 AM # 4
I have the same issue too. Subwoofer working initially, but now it dosen't work. Anyone found a solution yet?

Caldwell
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:12/4/2012 7:13:00 AM # 5
I'm also having the exact same problem. I would appreciate a solution!

Peanut
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:2/21/2013 7:42:00 PM # 6
Hi everyone. I had ASUS pick my laptop up and take away for a repair. After 6 weeks it came back in exactly the same condition. They had changed the sound card even though I clearly advised that the problem was with the jack or the subwoofer.>
>I have now complained and was told to complete another repair request. I did this which has now been rejected with the observation that the subwoofer only comes with a 3month warrantee against 12months for the computer. Amazing why would the subwoofer warrantee be so short. ASUS claim to have tested the jack and therefore confirmed its the subwoofer but I am very suspicious because my unit originally worked then worked with wiggling the jack then nothing at all. Anyway bought a new subwoofer?>
>Its such a shame because the sound was so great with the base unit.>
>Such a shame that ASUS treat customers so badly. Lost my PC for 6 weeks then to be told no more help is so dissapointing

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: yoyolai New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.