Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Audio Cards > Xonar DX  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Audio Center Equalizer New Topic
peachz
Level :
Tech Points : 5
Posted:6/21/2010 12:56:00 AM # 1
Hello the equalizer in the Xonar DX Audio Center is very poor. I hope you can make it larger, and make detents for every decibel step on each frequency, and fix that when I raise the treble it would not lower the bass. (clearly audible) If this post is in the wrong place, please forward my request to whomever can redesign this equalizer. thx

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Isaac
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 252
Posted:6/22/2010 7:59:00 PM # 2
Dear peachz,

Thanks very much for your valuable comment. To tell the truth, the Xonar DX is manly developed for mainstream gamer and hence all its setting function is designed to fit most user's needs, including the mid-size equalizer.

However, we will seriously consider your valuable advice into our new model planning and thanks again for your consideration. 

ASUS Cine5, ASUS CineVibe, Cinematic Audio Peripherals, ASUS Xonar
peachz
Level :
Tech Points : 5
Posted:8/8/2010 2:13:00 AM # 3
I've had this Xonar DX for 2 months, and there has never been any EAX nor surround sound in games like Stalker - Call of Pripyat, or Metro 2033. I'm running win 7 home x64, 5.1 speakers, games/music. Today I removed the xonar dx from my pc, because its draws extra power and does not what Asus claims it would. I could make a better user interface than whats provided in the software. im not even a programmer. Make 64bit drivers, like other companies do. Work harder, thats what we pay you for!

Artikbot
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:8/25/2010 6:08:00 AM # 4
Look mate, if you don't like your card, just return it. Or sell it. Or use it as a paper holder. But do not say it hasn't got the features that ASUS said it has.

I'm very satisfied with the card, para-graded from an X-Fi Titanium (claimed to be one of the ebst cards for the buck) because if had terrible clipping noise issues, and trust me, this ASUS only has a bit of clipping that doesn't even bother me when playing music at a very very very low volume.

If the control panel isn't enough for you, then go and buy an uber-expensive X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty and you'll see it has even less features than ASUS' panel. It might look better but trust me, it ain't more useful.

And regarding to 64-bit drivers, I'm using the latest revision on Win7 Ultimate x64 and it DOES come with a. x64 driver pack.

Maybe it's not them who have to work harder, maybe it's you who have to calm down. They aren't offering a technician 24/7 dedicated to your own issues that will come to your house every time your card makes a noise. Hey buddy, this is called WHOLESALE and ASUS's support is so far one of the best I've ever experienced. Go to Creative forums and feel free to see how amazingly poor their support is.

They haven't even tried to solve the clipping noise on X-Fi chips that comes back from 2005. C'mon buddy, enough trashtalk.

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: yoyolai New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.