Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Keyboard not working properly New Topic
Harrison
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:10/12/2009 12:30:00 AM # 1
HI everyone.
I have a bit of an odd problem. Some of the keys on the right hand side of the keyboard are not working any more (these incl. "del" "backspace" "up"). At some point, "enter" and "right" did not work either ("enter" only wrote "#"), however, these are currently working again.

I use the computer quite regularly (at least every 2 days) now for almost a year and never had any problems. I also have another laptop for more than 4 years but that is the first time that I encountered any problems with the keyboard (apart from keys falling out of the keyboard and the likes).

I really appreciate any ideas as to why the keyboard isn't working anymore. Thanks in advance.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
JoeF
Level :
Tech Points : 285
Posted:10/12/2009 7:28:00 AM # 2
I had my keyboard break in a similar fashion. I sent the Eee to Asus for repair, and got a new keyboard.

Black EeePC 900, Linux (Easy Peasy 1.5), and an assortment of other Linux and Unix systems. Running Slackware Linux since 1993. Developing software under Windows and Linux.
Harrison
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:10/12/2009 7:06:00 PM # 3
cool. thanks for that. certainly lifts my spirits

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.