ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Eee Family > Eee PC 1005HAB  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Help! Eee PC won't boot New Topic
Spirrison
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:5/29/2010 10:49:00 AM # 1
Hi! I've only had my Eee PC 1005HAB for about a week. It was working fine, until it froze yesterday night. I held the power key to force shut down, and restarted it. It seemed to be working fine after this, but it froze again this morning, and now it won't turn back on. Specifically... When it is plugged into the AC adapter the yellow/green AC light is on. If I push the power key, the power button lights up, and so does the light bulb light, but the system does not boot...the screen remains blank. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
wayne
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 362
Posted:5/29/2010 11:29:00 AM # 2
Read this post
http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?board_id=20&model=Eee+PC+1005HA&id=20091228075918093&page=1&SLanguage=en-us

and this post
http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?board_id=20&model=Eee%20PC%201005HA&id=20100520210829562&page=1&SLanguage=en-us

try the procedure, hope it helps you to get the netbook working.

if cannot work after trying the above,  suggest you go back to your reseller. some forumer reported could not start up and send for repair, they got bad hard disk.

Spirrison
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:5/29/2010 12:14:00 PM # 3
Thanks! I tried the procedure, and it's still not working. Thanks for the suggestions, though.

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.