ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Eee Family > Eee PC 1005HAB  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]1005HAB resolution New Topic
cpusl
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:12/3/2009 9:52:00 AM # 1
this may have been answered before but can someone tell me a way to up the resolution on the 1005HAB without having to scroll on the desktop or any of the other applications? Thanks in advance.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
DrZ
Level :
Tech Points : 2133
Posted:12/3/2009 9:58:00 AM # 2

Quote:
Author: cpusl Posted: 12/3/2009 9:52:00 AM

this may have been answered before but can someone tell me a way to up the resolution on the 1005HAB without having to scroll on the desktop or any of the other applications? Thanks in advance.

Cpusl,
Your machine has a maximum resolution of 1024x600 on the built in LCD screen.  If you plug in an external monitor, you can set the resolution up to the maximum of the monitor.  I have my 900ha plugged into a 26" LCD monitor and my resolution set to 1920x1600.  Works great.

That is really your only option if you want to go higher than the standard resolution.

Best Regards,
DrZ

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Old Guy. EPc 1201N (Win 7, 4gB RAM). Panasonic toughbook with Windoze XP Pro and Suse Linux. Hand built Power machine with Quad core, 16gB memory, 2TB hard drive, Dual 1gB video Cards, Running XpPro and Unix. Research Engineer with close to 40 yrs experience working on and with computers....guess that makes me an old geek and if not a geek.... just cussed old!
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: HHC New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.