Works for me now. I'm going to post my steps (more so I have reference should I need to do this on another machine).
1) Install Group Policy Editor for Windows 10 Home. I used one of these two links:
In "run" type gpedit.msc. This will open Local Group Policy Editor
Navigate to Computer Configuration - Windows Settings -Security Settings - Local Policies -Security Options and in right window open "Network access: Named Pipes that can be accessed anonymously".
Than type IPC$ in opened window. (I actually used "null" including the quotation marks).
2) Modify registry.
1. Goto MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\
2. On the right side Double Click on everyoneincludesanonymous and in the window that pops up, change the value data from a 0 value to a 1
3. Double Click on NoLmHash and in the window that pops up, change the Value Data from a 1 value to a 0
4. Navigate to the following location in the registry editor : MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanManSe rver\Parameters
5. Double Click on restrictnullsessaccess and change the 1 value to a 0? NOTE: There is no need to "save" these changes, as you make changes to the registry it is saved automatically.
6. Close the registry editor and restart the computer.
7. Once the PC restarts don't forget to update your available network shares on your o!play by using your remote to navigate the onscreen menu to Refresh, once Refresh is selected press enter.
3) Check Share settings on the folder you intend to Share.
Right click the folder you are trying to access on the O!Play Air, click "Share With" then "Specific People" then from the drop down box select "Everyone" Then click "Add". Finally click "Share" at the bottom and you are done. Reset your O!Play Air and it should work no problem.
4) Turn on windows network discovery and file sharing (Control Panel, Network)
5) turn off windows password protected sharing (network and sharing center - change andvanced sharing settings - all networks - password protected sharing)