ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Mobile Phone > M930  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]M930 dont firmware update New Topic
Z
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:6/20/2009 11:13:00 PM # 1
Hi, i bought last week this mobile and i see one problem with sound of ringtone volume, after 2 days i dont touch anything in config but now when run mobile dont detect SIM card, when i try enable Telephone module cant modify option. I try call to another person and phone show me the next error: You need enable wireless radio and continue with an device.exe error of microsoft. I use default options in menu and reset mobile but dont work. When i go to support of asus webpage i see for this phone exist a version 4.5.0 and see my version was 2.3.36 with ExtROM ID ESN, so i download ESN version of 4.5.0. I run the firmware update utility but show me the error: Check the following items, and try again. Ensure that the language in your device is the same as that in this upgrade program. Yes I download correctly version of phone "ESN" this ID see when phone run. Yes i back to default options when happend this. I wait until monday for call ASUS center support, anyway anybody have some idea what happened? Best regards and Thanks!

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: HHC New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.