SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Wireless > WL-330N  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]You have set the wrong dynamic or static IP address for your WL-330n New Topic
Rob
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:5/21/2013 6:57:00 AM # 1
I've used my WL-330N before without problems, but I'm in a new hotel and when I try to connect via either the wired Ethernet in wireless router mode or wireless account sharing mode, I can't seem to get a connection to the Internet. I just get an error that says "You have set the wrong dynamic or static IP address for your WL-330n" from the doctor in the top left corner. My other devices seem to connect just fine to the network, so I think it's a problem with the way that the WL-330N is requesting its IP address. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
TR
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:2/19/2014 6:26:00 AM # 2
Hmm, almost a year and no answer.  Could someone pick this up, please?  I get this exact problem about half the time I'm trying to use my WL-330N in a hotel - like right now.  A few times, it has helped to disable the firewall in General settings, but not this time.  Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.