SEARCH
ASUS Member ID
Password
Forgot password?
Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Wireless > RT-N66U (VER.B1)  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]Latest Firmware 2/15/17 causing WAN connection to drop New Topic
HDCL
Level :
Tech Points : 3
Posted:4/7/2017 1:55:00 AM # 11
>I received a response back (I had linked this forum post in my support ticket submission).  They really need to use spellcheck...>
>I would like to thank you for pointing this out top us and i will this information excalated to mt superiors for review. We will reveiw the customer compaliants and address them accordingly.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
healium
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:8/8/2017 4:13:00 AM # 12
I'm just adding a "me, too" to this issue. I don't update my router firmware often, but I checked recently and updated. Now my WAN connection drops every few hours. Mine is an Arris Surfboard SB6190 cable modem. Wondering if that has anything to do with the problem. I feel like this would have been resolved by now if it affected many customers.

HDCL
Level :
Tech Points : 3
Posted:9/8/2017 6:33:00 AM # 13
What firmware version?

healium
Level :
Posted:9/15/2017 10:13:00 AM # 14
I'm now on 3.0.0.4.380_3831. I never got a response from tech support, so I'm going to give them a ping. I just had to reboot my cable modem for the first time in a few days.

healium
Level :
Posted:9/19/2017 12:08:00 PM # 15
OK, I fixed the problem. I bought a Netgear Nighthawk and now have an expensive Asus doorstop. I wish they had responded to my ticket, but they didn't. On the day that I had to reboot my cable modem four times, I gave up. Good luck, y'all.

healium
Level :
Posted:9/19/2017 12:08:00 PM # 16
OK, I fixed the problem. I bought a Netgear Nighthawk and now have an expensive Asus doorstop. I wish they had responded to my ticket, but they didn't. On the day that I had to reboot my cable modem four times, I gave up. Good luck, y'all.

First  Prev  1 2
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.