ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Wireless > PCE-AC66  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]ASUS PCE-AC66 Utility New Topic
phazed
Level :
Tech Points : 2
Posted:4/16/2013 6:34:00 AM # 1
Hello,

The software utility for this NIC does not work when windows DPI (font scaling) is set above 100%.  My monitor is 2560x1440, so I need to have the DPI scaled to 125%.  The utility has no grab bars to make it larger, nor can you scroll around inside the application.  Please fix :)

Thanks!

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
mojo
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:8/4/2013 12:59:00 PM # 2
Hi
I had the same issue with the Utilities program for the Asus PCE-A66 card on my monitor
Asus MX239H 23" Full HD WS running Win7 32bit and it realy p###ed me off, i downloaded updates from asus and nothing fixed it.So i installed my old xp pro sata hdd and everything worked so after reading your article about screen resolutions i went about testing different setting and it did make a difference with the utilities window opening in different sizes so now at least i have something to work with that might fix it running my Win7 SSD drive
Not a perfect fix but at least i might be able to open the full utilities window and get in when i change my sata drive back to my ssd and win7

So your comment about different screen resolutions might just help me out as i did not expect or think about to have to change them to open a program.

Will let you know the outcome.

Thanks

mojo
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:8/4/2013 2:27:00 PM # 3
All fixed :)) i misinterpreted the dpi scaling and screen resolutions settings but it put me in the right direction and yes your right any DPI scaling above 100% buggers the utilities window from opening correctly

Thanks for sending me in the right direction.

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: HHC New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.