The LCD Poster would be a really good idea. Every now and then I have to open my case just to press the "Start" button on the motherboard when my OC fails miserably!
- More internal USB headers
- A RC Bluetooth feature that actually works. Or remove the feature if it's unuseable.
- better BIOS. All the available BIOSes for the R3E have bugs of some sort or another
- more clearance (spacing) between the CPU socket and the memory slots, in order to allow for using all 6 memory slots with large CPU coolers
- better, much better, TIM on the IOH and ICH. Also, better cooling solution (heatsinks) for these chips
- displacement of the 4-pin molex on the south edge of the board. It is impossible to plug a connector there on most cases, unless you go for some DIY connector like I did. Simply making it pointed upwards would help.
- a better, more comprehensive, QVL for memory, heatsinks and cases.
I think Asus should spend more time actually making their current line of products bug-free instead of developing new products that will also be as faulty as the current ones.
If they didn't have such urge to release products ("Time-to-Market" is a bitch for us consumers), they actually finish whatever is under development.