Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Motherboard > ROG MAXIMUS X HERO  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]ROG MAXIMUSHERO IX Sleep Issue New Topic
lucasrdalmasso
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:10/8/2017 5:15:00 AM # 1
Hi all. This is my first post to Asus community. I couldn't find my model in the list so i put ROG MAXIMUS X HERO and IT'S ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO.>
>Well the title of my post says all. I have a Windows 10 sleep issue. It goes to "Sleep", but when it tries to come back all is powered on but no image on screen. I have to turn off the computer and then power it on again. The MB complains that there was an unintentional shut down and have to run BIOS setup to continue booting.>
>My setup is as follow:>
>MB: ROG MAXIMUS IX HERO>CPU: CORE I7 7700K>GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 1050>WIFI in PCIE 1X: Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter (Windows drivers)>HDD 1: SSD KINGSTON SSDNOW 300 240GB -Drive Model: KINGSTON SV300S37A240G >HDD 2: WESTER DIGITAL CAVIAR PURPLE 3TB>>Drive Model: WDC WD30PURZ-85GU6Y0>DVD: LG DVD Read and Write. Drive Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NSC0>
>Hope you can help me:>
>Thanks in advance.>
>

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Ulrich
Level :
Tech Points : 20970
Posted:10/11/2017 11:26:00 PM # 2
Hi Lucas..

Here is the Forum section for your board...

https://vip.asus.com/forum/topic.aspx?board_id=1&model=MAXIMUS+IX+HERO&SLanguage=en-us

How is your monitor connected to your video card...?

Since you are turning off your system without using the Windows shutdown routine, the 'unintentional shutdown' message is normal..

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
There are 10 kinds of people in the World...Those who understand binary, and those who dont!
:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.