Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Motherboard > P6T SE  
  Forum  
  Topic : [Problem]P6TSE PCI Express USB 3.0 Booting New Topic
White swan
Level :
Tech Points : 1
Posted:9/2/2012 8:16:00 PM # 1
I'm buying the USB3.0 PCI express card. And that product insert my P6tse Motherboard. I'm insert My removable hard disk drive to USB3.0 PCI express card port , and then i want booting to My removable hard disk drive but my mother board isn't realize my (Usb3.0 support removable hard disk drive). so i'm remove removable hard disk drive from usb express card port and then i insert removable hard disk drive to motherboard usb2.0 port , and then i can booting from removable hard disk drive P6TSE mother board isn't support booting form USB3.0 PCI express card port?? please the tell me. P.S: Im not good at the English Writeing So please understand my grammatical error

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Ulrich
Level :
Tech Points : 18427
Posted:9/8/2012 12:15:00 AM # 2
Hi WS...

Connect your drive to the PCI-E USB 3.0 card and then power on the system and tap F8..  What ever is available to the system as a bootable device will show up in a boot device menu... 

Also look at the BIOS...  Boot Device Priority.. and see if the drive is listed there...

If your system can not see the drive at power up or in the BIOS, then you can not boot from it....

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
There are 10 kinds of people in the World...Those who understand binary, and those who dont!
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.