Join member

ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Motherboard > A8V-MX  
  Forum  
  Topic : ATK0110 ACPI Utility Drivers New Topic
Parks
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:8/31/2006 11:21:00 AM # 1
Having conflict in Device Manager with ATK0110 ACPI Utility.  Windows attempts to install/update/reinstall driver but has an error.  There appears to be no usable data (drivers) on OEM CD that came with motherboard, and the one windows finds is not digitally signed and does not enable the component/utility to work properly.  (Result is a yellow exclamation point in device manger with the ATK0110 ACPI Utility, and Properties states that this device is not working properly because Windows cannot  load the drivers required for this device).  Have seen many other home pc users with the same problem on the internet (when doing a Google search) but no directions on how to obtain drivers and resolve the issue.  I have searched the support site and cannot find any mention of this Utility or its drivers but read on a forum ATK is AsusTeK or something like that correlating the Utility is Asus.  Please assist me as soon as possible, 

Thanking you in advance, Jodi Parks

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
Floryn
Level :
Posted:9/3/2006 6:29:00 AM # 2

Hi

Download this file

Unzip the content  to a new folder.

Double click on ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY  and  choose  Install/Update driver  and  select the  "Install from a specific location” option.

In the new window that  appears tick the “ Include this location in the search” option and  then select “Browse” and point the location of  the  Driver  that you previously downloaded and unzipped (example: C:\Documents and Settings\Floryn\Desktop\Acpi).

Parks
Level :
Posted:9/5/2006 2:14:00 PM # 3
Thank you very much, that solves the problem.  I appreciate your help!  Jodi Parks

piper90
Level :
Posted:9/25/2008 12:57:00 AM # 4
Hi Floryn.
Having conflict in Device Manager with ATK0110 ACPI Utility.
Please i need send me to my e-mail (piper90@hotmail.com) "ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY" Driver for Windows XP Pro 32bit for my motherboard Asus A8V-MX, because its imposible download from Asus forum web site.
Thanks.

piper90
Level :
Posted:9/25/2008 12:58:00 AM # 5
Hi Parks.
Having conflict in Device Manager with ATK0110 ACPI Utility.
Please i need send me to my e-mail (piper90@hotmail.com) "ATK0110 ACPI UTILITY" Driver for Windows XP Pro 32bit for my motherboard Asus A8V-MX, because its imposible download from Asus forum web site.
Thanks.

Muyal
Level :
Posted:11/9/2009 2:26:00 PM # 6
Hi Floryn, I installed win 7 on a P5QPL-AM and there is an unknown device. when trying to install the driver automatically it tries to install the ATK0110 ACPI Utility but says it is not intended for this platform. I tried to download the file you suggested but there is no link. Can you point to the right link. regards, Marc.

Steve1077
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 737
Posted:11/9/2009 9:48:00 PM # 7
Did you try windows update? There is a driver there, try installing that as the only update

Asus P6T Deluxe, Intel I7 920, OCZ Intel Extreme Edition 3x2048 PC10666 DDR3, 2x750GB Samsung F1 HDD Intel RAID 0, ATI 4890 1024MB Graphics, Sony DDU1612 DVD-ROM, NEC ND-4551 DVD-RW, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Fatal1ty Pro, Corsair TX650 PSU, XP Pro 64/Windows 7 Ult 64------- Asus P9X79 Pro, Intel I7 3930K, Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4x4GB) LP PC3-12800 RAM, Crucial M4 256GB SSD (OS drive), 2x2TB Samsung HD204UI Spinpoint F4EG HDD running RAID 0 on Intel SATA (storage drive), Radeon HD6950 2GB graphics, SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium Soundcard, Corsair TX650 V2 PSU, Windows 7 Ult 64
Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.