ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Motherboard > A8N-E  
  Forum  
  Topic : A8N-E and A8NE-FM New Topic
greenone
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:11/18/2006 9:11:00 AM # 1
Hi!
My board have problems with some games, I think.
Dxdiag tells me that the name of the board is A8NE-FM.
I can't find anything on the Asus support site for this model (A8NE-FM). Could I use the same driver and flash bios updates from the A8N-E on the asus support site for my board (A8NE-FM)?
Thanks!
excuse for my bad english, but I'm a german.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
e30
Level :
Posted:11/19/2006 2:09:00 AM # 2

Hmmm...  Media-Markt PC? :-)))

Your board is OEM made by Asus for Fujitsu Siemens Computers.

Bios Updates can be found here: http://support.fujitsu-siemens.de/de/support/downloads.html
On that site, use "a8ne" in Volltextsuche to get all A8NE-FM related files listed.
Latest BIOS update is "A8NE-FM BIOS REVISION 1011 ISO-Image"

Do NOT use A8N-E bios updates on this board!

For the drivers, go to nvidia.de and download latest "NF4 Series AMD" chipset driver package (6.86). Also download latest Forceware driver (93.71) for nvidia gforce based video cards, if you have one installed.

When installing the NF4 chipset driver, you are prompted to install the "nvidia network management suite". To avoid trouble, You should NOT install that feature :-)

andypandy1977
Level :
Posted:5/29/2010 4:46:00 PM # 3
The above link is dead for Fujitsu Siemens. After much pain and heartache trying to find an updated link I finally cracked it! Go to the following address:

http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/com/support/downloads.html

and in the box marked 'Please enter either the Serial-/Identnumber or the product name:' put the following Identification number:

YSSP782280

This is for a Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo P computer which uses the A8NE-FM board. This board can also be found on Mesh PCs and good old ebay.

Then all you have to do is click the + box next to Windows XP, select Windows XP, then the + box next to 'Flash - BIOS', and download 'BIOSUPDATE ASUS A8NE-FM BIOS REVISION 1011 ISO-Image'. For the less technically able you need to burn this image to CD (ImgBurn will do the job just fine) then reboot the PC with CD in the tray, and away you go!

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: New Topic Related FAQ Related FAQ Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.