ASUS Support Home Location : Forum > Feedback for our Website  
  Forum  
  Topic : Asus webcam New Topic
Rachel
VIP Member
Level :
Tech Points : 0
Posted:7/3/2006 5:10:00 PM # 1
I have an Asus webcam, and no driver. So assumed the best place to look would be the asus website. But there is no mention of any of their webcam products whatsoever!?
I strongly suggest that they introduce driver downloads and information on their webcams. Also the website isn't very user-friendly.

Reply Reply Quote & Reply Quote & Reply
---
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:7/4/2006 11:23:00 PM # 2
I'm not from asus, rather I'm here trying to get my own problems solved and saw your question.  For grins, I typed 'asus webcam driver' into the Google search engine and got a page full of links to sources for free drivers.  Sometimes you just have to look for things.

Sune
Level :
Posted:7/28/2006 5:03:00 PM # 3

Hey

I very much agree with you Jay that people in general should post less and search more but I must say I share Rachels gripes. I was indeed looking for a webcam driver too and since the cam is from Asus I though... well, the same as Rachel. I did a google too and all the downloads on the pages point to... Asus.com! Isn't that strange we have to go via a 3rd party site to find something easier on this site? : )

Anyway - it appears as if Asus took the driver down (or moved it) so my question is this:

Where can I get drivers for the webcam I got with my gfx card?

PS: It used to be here:
http://dlsvr01.asus.com/pub/ASUS/vga/ATI/Webcam.zip

Amberlodge1
VIP Member
Level :
Posted:8/9/2006 5:17:00 AM # 4

Hi

I have just bought my Asus A6R Pro and joined.

I was checking out the forum and the link that you said used to work worked first time for me.

Paul

Posted:8/29/2006 11:35:00 AM # 5
Hi,

I have an A6ja.

I'm dissatisfied with my webcam, the picture is very dark. Would this be fixed with a driver update?

I appreciate your help.

Thanks

res1492
Level :
Posted:9/7/2006 11:21:00 PM # 6
PS: It used to be here: http://dlsvr01.asus.com/pub/ASUS/vga/ATI/Webcam.zip. Your link worked for me aswell. If you still cant get it to work we'll be able to sort something out. If your on msn ill send it you or i could just email it you. hope this helps.

nick
Level :
Posted:4/12/2010 3:40:00 AM # 7

To any body that can help i have a Asus G1 laptop and have upgraded from vista to windows7 its running fine apart from the webcam at the top of the monitor.

can any body HELP?
Thanks

Previous Topic:: Next Topic
Feedback for our Website ModeratorModerator: billb New Topic Forum Home Forum Home
Forum Model :
Legal Information | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Contact Us | ASUS Global
  ©ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved.